At Access we believe more than anything else that the people at Access are what make Access a great place to work. The workplace can be about aspiration as mush as inspiration, we therefore expect all our employees to take initiative and ownership of their position. Every employee should take it upon themselves to do the best that they can do, even in the absence of supervision. Every employees ideas and contributions are treated with respect.
At Access our daily goal is:
“To bring together people, business’ and markets with reliable, simple but innovative communication solutions”
Access embraces diversity and supports an inclusive work environment. Working for Access requires commitment, dedication, flexibility and teamwork.
Access is attempting to create a young, energetic and challenging work environment and ensure growth of the company as well individual growth. If you would like to be a part of the access family please see below for any open vacancies.
Access Brand Ambassador
IntroductionAn exciting opportunity exists to market Access, motivate and give experiential support to our existing dealers, recruit and train new dealer, sell Access products and services as well as service corporate clients. Join our vibrant and dynamic team in this exciting nationwide campaign.
Job SpecMarketing: promoting the brand, its services and products to all consumers. They will work on all activations and mini promotional campaigns Sales: Selling airtime, phones, devices, and other in-house products Dealer Support:
- Deliver new signage and branding materials to dealers.
- Assist the dealer to understand the products and services we offer and motivate the dealer to enhance sales levels.
- Report to the marketing team on dealer feedback, lack of stock and branding.
- The BA’s will also conduct dealer recruitment.
- Create mini-promotions at the dealer location to bring feet into the store and ensure that the people in the surrounding area know where to get access products.
- Support these clients at their own sites with queries related to our products and services and give branded corporate gifts.
- Collate client feedback and competitor information
- Send daily report and site photos to Marketing Executive
- The incumbent will need to identify promotional event opportunities
- Organise and host mini activations in the local community
- Consumer awareness and education
- Reach and exceed set monthly target
- This position is on temporary bases. The candidate will be on duty on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays from 08H00 – 17H00, however they may be required to work additional days within the week.
Qualifications and experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualification (certificate / diploma) ideal or 2 year operational work experience, preferable in the same type of environment
- Age - 21 yrs. +
- MSCE Minimum
- Tertiary qualification an added advantage
- People Management
- Leadership skills
- Negotiating and sales skills
- Administration and Time Management
- Influencing Skills
- Understanding of the telecommunication environment
- Speaks fluent English and Chichewa
- Motivated, confident, driven and ambitious
- Reliable – Traceable references
Experience:Minimum 1 years commercial role, sales/marketing/trade marketing / promotions is essential
Remuneration:To be discussed based on; (Basic daily rate which is paid monthly, cell phone and bonuses)
How to applyAll applications are to demonstrate that they are self motivated achievers who are results oriented and can function effectively in a young and dynamic team.
Interested applicants should send their CV with three traceable references to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or hand deliver to our offices at Accord Centre in Limbe or by Post to P. O. Box 343, Blantyre not later than 12pm on 3 April 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|111 - Call Centre
202 - Balance Enquiry
225 - Recharge
224 - Friends & Family
222 - Main Menu to access call centre or other automated facilties such as balance inquiry
997 - Emergency Services
998 - MASM Emergency